*Nervously laughs* So I was LATE for my blogging schedule again! But hey, I have excuses because a) I am lazy and b) I was going to put up a review but UGH REVIEWS and c) I had a thing until 10 pm and then I was really lazy.
ANYWAYS, enjoy this pre-written post! (Or not.. it’s up to you to decide. But yeah, ENJOY IT.)
So… I was nominated for the Liebster Award!! Yay (for me.. AND YOU. You feel GREAT about this*.)
Anyways, thank you to MAY who nominated me for this award!
Also, did you know that two seconds ago I figured out how to change the color of your text in WordPress?? I’m so PROUD OF MYSELF.
*And NO, I was NOT trying to mind control you. *giggles nervously* But did it work?
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions they gave you.
- Nominate 11 blogs and let them know they’ve been tagged.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
The Questions… And the Answers
1) If you were to stop blogging, what would be the reason?
Probably personal reasons. Possible reasons:
- I’m dead.
- I died.
- I’ve been grounded for ten years. And I’ve also died.
- Okay, fine, I might not blog if I a) didn’t have an interest anymore or b) started focusing on the SCIENCES WHICH I WANT TO DO WHEN I’M AM AN ADULT.
2) What are some hobbies you have?
- Reading more.
- Crying about reading more.
- Wanting to read more but procrastinating.
- Crying about my TBR.
- Oh, and also writing.
- And procrastinating on writing.
There’s a lot, really.
But seriously? I play the flute (and the piano) a lot, listen to Hamilton, eat (a lot), and argue with others.
3) Would you rather be dead or die? (Yes, there’s a difference.)
I would rather be dead. And then I can haunt the person who killed me. *cackles*
Except, I would be like 8x less scarier. LOOK AT HOW FRIGHTENING THIS GIF IS.*
*And okay but do you know the scary gifs I went through when I searched up “ghost gif”?? THIS IS WHY I DON’T WATCH HORROR MOVIES, PEOPLES.
4) Do you like mangoes???
I, however, hate papayas and refuse to go anywhere near them. To anyone who recommends papaya because they are “similar to mangoes,” you are DEAD TO ME. DEAD TO ME, I SAY.
*still salty over my parents convincing me to try papaya because “it’s healthy” and “you’ll probably die early if you only eat sweets all the time” YOU LIARS*
5) What book would you not feel guilty about stomping on, tearing, and burning in a fire?
Um………………….. I quite literally can’t think of ANYTHING right now. My diary?? IT COUNTS AS A NOVEL*, RIGHT?? NO???
*After all, I was quite the skilled writer back then**.
**Not really. *cries* I still cringe reading my stories.
6) What type of blogs do you tend to follow? (ie. book blogs, lifestyle blogs, writing blogs, etc.)
I really like following blogs with interesting discussion posts! Also, one of the most important things is probably that blogging voice. I don’t want just facts. I want something that makes me follow YOU. I really enjoy reading humorous blogs, and sometimes I follow review-only blogs (usually when the reviews are informative but also funny/interesting).
Also I realized that this didn’t really answer the question so it’s BOOK BLOGS. BECAUSE I AM ONE.
7) What’s one moment in your life you’d choose to play over and over again (aka re-experience over and over again?)
My birth. Actually here’s a video of it that my parents took!*
I’m just kidding. Mostly.
*DID YOU SEE THE OBAMA REFERENCE?? DID YOU??? *cries* he was so cool. WHY CAN’T WE STILL HAVE A COOL PRESIDENT.
8) You have the choice of reading a book you HATE, every single day, or reading one good book per year. Which do you choose?
A book I hate. Then I can read ONE picture book and five other books in the same day. #so #skilled #at #evading #answers #AREYOUPROUDOFME
9) What’s one food you will never get tired of eating??? (ONE food, people, ONE.)
Water?? TBH I probably would get sick of ANYTHING.
*cries because I don’t like ramen anymore because of this ONE BAD EXPERIENCE.*
10) What would you do if someone walked up to you and gave you 100 bucks?
ATLANTIC CITY, BABY! Even though I’m not legal age yet. But I can still chill outside of the casino.
Ok, but seriously? I would probably save it in a checking account in a bank with compound interesting so I can get more $$
11) How are you right now?
Well, right now I’m desperately trying to think of a witty answer to this question while frantically shouting at my sister to give me ideas, so… GREAT!
(And also, I’m including a link to a recent post because ping-back and other stuff.)
(Also, if you’re nominated, you don’t HAVE to do it. It would be cool if you did, though #NoPressureButYesPressure??)
Sorry if you have already done this, in which case YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO IT. OBVIOUSLY.
- Why did you start blogging?
- What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
- What causes you the most pain (bookish related)?
- What are the main reasons you’ll follow a blog?
- What type of book covers do you like the most?
- What’s your favorite genre of books and why?
- Why did you start reading?
- What happened if someone walked up to you and tried to fight you?
- What would your “happy place” include?
- What would you do if you were stranded on an island?
- (Did I hit eleven questions yet?) What makes you bored? (Is it writing questions?)
Okay, anyways, I know you all loved hearing about me. Because I am so interesting. And it’s slightly late right now SO I will notify all of the people later.
Do YOU like writing questions? Does it take up 10% of your brainpower like it does me? Do you like answering questions? Or do you feel like people are trying to invade your personal life?