And that’s 11 questions from each post. SOOOOO I’ll just pick a couple of questions that I want to answer and not answer the rest. #QuestionEvasionAgain and also because thirty-three questions would make this post too long.
Also, I didn’t post yesterday on my schedule (Which if you’re a #realfan, you noticed.
If you didn’t notice, then what a FAKE FAN *shun*)
But it was because I was busy!! My older sister (who graduated college and is now living on her own) came to visit me* and my smol family and I didn’t get the time to write a post! I’m sorry to everyone who was waiting on the edge of their seats** and to everyone else!
*But my sister came to visit MAINLY ME because I’m #special.
**This is probably no one, tbh.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
(I’m just copy and pasting this from Aris‘ post, by the way. I have no idea if this is the official definition.)
(I’m creative and positive and inspiring? Thanks you guys! But I don’t spread sunshine. And to those people who actually DO spread sunshine? How do you do it. Does sunshine just come out of you or something?)
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
(Well, I’m not going to display the logo anywhere. #Rebel.)
WHAT HOGWARTS HOUSE ARE YOU IN?! (yes, that all caps was necessary)
I am in RAVENCLAW!! Once I took two different online quizzes (that were NOT Pottermore) and I got Hufflepuff for both and everyone I told was like “WUT. YOU ARE NOT HUFFLEPUFF.”
So basically yes, I am evil and all of my friends know it.
(DO YOU LIKE TALKING IN PARENTHESIS AS MUCH AS I DO?) (I’m sorry that was a stupid question… Better question is… What are you currently reading? Answer whichever of those you wish)
(YES I LOVE TALKING IN PARENTHESES.)
And also right now I am reading… nothing! I am typing this blog post.
(I’m sorry for the sarcasm. #ActuallyNoIAmNot)
How do you deal with obnoxiously long TBRs? (Or are you one of those wizards without a 100+ book long TBR?)
I don’t. Instead, I use this VERY SMART routine daily. Which EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD TRY TOO.
- Look at all the books on your TBR.
- Cry about how you will never finish your TBR
- Choose a book that you’re actually interested in reading
- Cry about how you don’t have the book
See? I feel like my blog is half a book blog and also a SELF HELP blog because I am just that helpful.
Who are some of your favorite authors?
*goes to Goodreads shelf of favorites* *cracks knuckles*
(Also WHILE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT GOODREADS go and friend me on my Goodreads!
(A lot of the authors that I love, I’ve actually only read like one of their books/series BUT I STILL LOVE THEM.)
- Rick Riordan // I LOVE ALL OF UNCLE RICK’S BOOKS OKAY.
- Richelle Mead // Okay I LOVE the Vampire Academy series but also I hated her book, the Glittering Court? IT’S COMPLICATED.
- Marissa Meyer // I AM TOO OBSESSED WITH HER LUNAR CHRONICLES SERIES. She is the queen of retellings.
- Ruta Septys // She is the best at making my heart break, okay?
- Leigh Bardugo // Leigh is the queen at everything I love her too much.
- Sarah J. Maas // I know a lot of people hate her books but I STILL LOVE HER.
- Marie Rutkoski // *cries* HOW.
- Laurie Devore // I’ve only read one of her books, but… damn.
- Renee Ahdieh // She is also the queen at retellings. HOW ARE THERE SO MANY QUEENS.
- Marie Lu // I love her Legend series and I loved the first book of the Young Elites series and I AM TOO EXCITED FOR WARCROSS.
How many books do you usually read in a year? (and if you answered more than 50 TEACH ME YOUR WAYS YOU WIZARD!)
Probably at least one hundred (young adult) books.
But thinking about this, I’ve decided to be REAL and, well, I read probably two hundred books a year. I read a LOT of other books on the side on my phone that are not YA, but I don’t log them on my Goodreads account or talk about them. Ever.
And YES I AM A WIZARD someone has finally admitted it. And no, my ways are a secret.
Pineapple on pizza?
I mean… I DON’T HATE IT. My older sister enjoys pineapple and chicken on pizza and I was like “NO” but then I tried it and it’s not that bad.
Which country/city would you like to visit the most?
The United Kingdom! WHICH INCLUDES England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland.
I mainly want to go to England and drink tea (even though I don’t like tea except for Snapple) and just live among people with English accents.
What are your favorite blog posts to write and why?
THE FUN ONES.
*leaves and vanishes in a poof of vagueness*
But fine, I like writing the relatable ones that I have lots of thoughts about!
If you wrote a book, what would it be about? (i.e. the premise, type of characters, world?)
*takes this questions as an excuse to link to my other post*
Right now I’m trying to writeeeeeeeeeee and here is my first writing update!
If you’d humor me and look at this post I wrote about Korean dramas… which banner looks like it has a story you would be interested in reading/watching?
Hi I ALSO HAVE A SMALLER OBSESSION WITH KOREAN DRAMAS and so far I’ve watched one or two of the ones listed in this post!
(#Yes to Weighlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo and do I spy Master’s Sun or is that just me? I ALSO SEE LEE MIN HO BUT I HAVEN’T WATCHED THAT DRAMA YET.)
So I had a lot of fun answering questions!
The thing is, most of my blogger friends have already done this award SO I don’t really feel like tagging anyone right now, but I WILL tag Ilsa @ A Whisper of Ink because I know that she just restarted her blog. (And I’m pretty sure she already did this award on her old blog. So.)
Small edit: Here are the questions. Because I forgot. To Do Them.
- What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
- DOES SUNSHINE OR ANY OTHER LIGHT EMANATE FROM YOU?
- Who inspires you? (In anything!)
- What do you look for in blogs?
- What’s your favorite food?
- If you won the lottery and didn’t have to pay taxes or anything, what would you spend it on?
- What is your dream job?
- If you had the chance to revive someone from the dead, who would you revive?
- If you could be best friends and hang out with five authors, who would you choose?
- What are your favorite pizza toppings?
- What are you the queen of?
Um… if sunshine emanates from you JUST DO THIS AWARD, then?
Do you like talking in parentheses? Do you like pineapple on pizza? Do you like answering questions? Do you like doing awards?